We all want the best deals when we travel. Of course who doesn’t want to save a few bucks anyway? Naturally, Caribbean cruises are expensive but there is always a way that you can save a few bills by doing these simple tips.
· Tweet your way to savings. Did you know that you can find great deals on Twitter? Most cruise lines in the Caribbean would throw away last-minute deals in their social media channels and if you get lucky, you might find these deals. So make sure you follow the social media accounts of your favorite cruise lines. Watch for their posts. Watch out for their flash deals and special offers especially during anniversaries.
· Bundle it up. Most cruise lines would offer tour packages that are good for those who want to go by group. These bundles normally go with other perks like Wi-Fi, drink packages, and other excursion packages. So if you are going with the pack, do not buy a single ticket per person. You can make a great bargain by purchasing ticket bundles for the entire group.
· Book head of the cruise season. Some cruise lines would offer cheap deals during off-season so it is best that you search for tickets around this time. In some cases, these tickets would go up when the season comes near and eventually drops last-minute before the cruise. You will need to find the perfect timing when to book your ticket. For example, if it is summer, you can book around school season especially if you are travelling with families.
· Monitor prices. Subscribe to newsletters and travel blogs. These sites would normally send you updates about new deals that you grab on in exchange for a little something – like a subscription or a “like” on their Facebook post. Download some cruise price tracking tool on your phone so you can receive alerts whenever a cruise ticket is on sale.
· Book at the last minute. Although this is very risky, most travellers would book at the last minute to catch the cheapest tickets. Caribbean cruises usually issue last-minute deals 90 days before they set sail. Shoulder season cruises which are hard to fill normally issue last-minute deals in an attempt to fill their cabins.
Finding the best deals for Caribbean Cruise doesn’t have to be tedious. All you need is to be more resourceful. Some agencies could even offer more affordable tickets if you are traveling as a family.